Part 1 in a series. Spirited discussion in the comments.
Interesting, looks like too much work for me though.
Veggies not pasta, cool.
- Prenatal vitamins? Did you take them?
- Constant indigestion.
- Breakfast pleas for the man that has to get up at 3:30am to work out at 4am to be at work by 5:30am
- Hyper pigmentation of the face – skincare, sunscreen
- Obese woman starting out on her paleo journey, asks about the 80/20 rule.
- Dairy for calcium?
- Paleo Halloween.
- Shakes and post workout meals.
- Paleo pregnancy.
- Stevia and other sugar substitutes
- [04:01] Defining Low Carb, Ketogenic, and Cyclical Ketogenic Diets
- [18:02] Too Much Sleep
- [21:44] Low End Vitamin D Levels After Sun Exposure
- [26:47] Switching Workout and Rest Day Eating Recommendations
- [30:24] Prions
- [33:59] Power Clean Technique
- [44:22] Olympic Weightlifting Hip Technique and “Superman Pull”
- [56:21] Low Carb Rash and Detox
- [58:56] Kurzweil, Aging, and The Future Of Health Technology
This week’s newsletter is brought to you by me.