I thought maybe we’d hear more about the Olympics and paleo but I haven’t seen a ton. Probably the closest is Ryan Lochte’s cleaner eating (though not quite paleo) and his strong man-inspired workouts.
With some tips on flavoring if you must.
A decent overview of what the brain needs.
Yes, occasionally. How much depends on your regular carb intake.
If not, we certainly have the tools.
Save this one until you’ve had your morning coffee.
Turns out there are a few times.
Sauce might be a little more than I want to deal with, but the rest looks good.
[Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Dip (hummus?)](http://www.urbancavegirl.com/2012/07/spicy-roasted-cauliflower-dip-hummus.html
Interesting take on a hummus-like dip.
Need I say more?
Infographic insanity this week.
Grass fed organic beef, gluten free fries, healthier oils, all in a restaurant (24 of them, to be exact).
Free Preservation 101 webinar this Friday.
- [7:14] Maple Syrup Urine Disease
- [12:20] Lactose Intolerance Caused By Dairy Elimination
- [18:20] Nicotine and Plant Toxicity
- [26:37] Air Fresheners
- [30:17] Testosterone Testing Variation and Error
- [39:58] Training Hypertrophy and Strength
- [48:45] Pressure Cooking, Steam, and Nutrients
- [57:02] Sudden Aversion To Red Meat
- [1:00:40] Strength for Squash
- Organ meats
- Dairy and Reproductive Hormones
- What so great about Kombucha?
- Digestive enzymes & Kombucha
- Sourdough starter instead of soaking? Spelt over Whole Wheat?
This week’s newsletter is brought to you by me.